now languages can be added to ur phone!! this works on the k750/w700/w800/w810 im nt sure bout the rest
anyways here it is: 1. Connect ur phone to XS++ 3.1(FSX) or FAR Manager
2. Browse to tpa/preset/system/language
3. Copy the lng.dat & lng.lst file to your computer then delete the lng.dat & lng.lst.
4. Add your language file and t9 file e.g tl.lng & and the .t9 file
5. Copy and edit allowed_language.txt to ur computer which contain something like this: en, ar, fa, fr, ru, insert the code of ur language that has been added, e.g. en, ar, fa, fr, ru, tl when u are finish with this, save the .txt file then copy it to the language file again.
6. Browse to tpa/preset/custom Copy and edit ur customize.xml to this:
Change your language code e.g.tl to ur language code then hit save and copy it to tpa/preset/custom
Thats it!!! full credits go to ianZerosix
Second way (for other phones) not too sure about this
1. Flash the File System(FS) (don't put the custpack yet)
2. Use XS++3.1(FSX) or FAR Manager to add your selected language's (tpa\preset\system\language)
3. If you have your selected custpack, you edit it.(allowed language.txt and cuztomize.xml)
4. Upload the custpack by using XS++ or FAR credits for the second way go to 93bh original topic: http://www.se-live.com/forums/posting.php?mode=post&f=9
Its faster and easier to upload files now!! no need for rest files!!
this tutorial shows how to upload files into ur phone through the "fsx" feature of Xs++
the requirements are
2.USB Flash Drivers
note: this tutorial contains images that may take time to load so please be patient
1. Open Xs++.
Press the "Connect" button
You'l see a screen like so:(im taking the example of my w700i)
Now turn off your phone and remove the sim,and then while pressing the "C" button (on your phone), connect your phone(it MUST be off)
2.After the phone gets connected, u'l see a screen like this:
Press the circle named "FSX"
Now u'l see this screen:
Press the button "Start FSX"
3.Now Xs++ will hack into your FS(file system)
This takes some time so be patient
When its finally done, you'l see a screen like so:
Now as an example, i'l be changing my display driver
I'l browse to the address of the display driver which is ifs/settings/display
Now to change it i'l be doing the following:
1.Click on the display driver.
2.Now click "Delete".
3.Then click "Upload".Then, i'l browse to my new display driver and double-click it and Xs++ will upload it.
4.Now after it's uploaded,click "Shutdown"
Well thats it!! We're done!! Just disconnect the phone, insert the sim and turn it on!!
note: me or se-live is not reponsible for anything that happends to your phone